Toledo GROWs is working closely with the Lucas County Health Department and Metroparks Toledo to present a fun, safe event that will help us all relive our love for Crosby Festival of the Arts.
To ensure the health and safety of all involved, we have adopted procedures that will serve to:
- Eliminate congregation points
- Manage a safe number of people on site and allow for social distancing
- Establish traffic patterns to safely view and purchase art
- Ensure that ALL artists and patrons are safe, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated
BEFORE YOU COME TO THE FESTIVAL
- Pre-sale tickets are REQUIRED for admission
- Purchase tickets here
- A designated number of tickets will be sold for entrance each hour
- Electronic or printed copies of tickets will be scanned at the admission tent
- Children 12 and under are FREE, but they must have a pre-sale ticket for entrance
- Metroparks members are eligible to purchase two tickets at half price, but they must be purchased in advance through the ticketing website. Contact Bethany in Metroparks Member Services at 419.340.9787 if you have not yet received information about Metroparks ticket discount. Metroparks members will be asked to show their membership card upon entry.
- By purchasing a ticket, the patron agrees to follow the safety procedures put in place by the CFA staff
- Any artist, staff, volunteer, or patron experiencing symptoms of illness should not enter the festival grounds, and anyone experiencing symptoms while attending should immediately leave.
- Crosby Festival of the Arts staff reserves the right to deny entry to those traveling from high COVID areas, based on recommendations from local and state departments of health.
WHAT YOU WILL SEE AT THE FESTIVAL
- 150 Artists in nine mediums, invited through a jury process
- Each artist booth spaced 6 feet apart
- One-way foot traffic through the festival grounds, with 12 foot aisles
- One concession area, with a variety of food truck options, for purchase and consumption of all food and drink
- Seating available in the concession area, with tables sanitized regularly
- Public restrooms available near concession circle, as well as portable toilets throughout grounds
- Handwashing and sanitization stations throughout the grounds
- The Conference Center and the restrooms in it will be CLOSED to the public
- No Children’s Activity Tent this year - parents are and children are encouraged to explore the new “Secret Forest” play area at TBG
PARKING AND ENTRANCE
- Guests are encouraged to take advantage of the FREE shuttle service from Meijer on Central Avenue to the festival entrance, with busses running regularly throughout the day
- There is limited handicapped parking (with a valid handicap placard) at the Botanical Garden through the main gate
- The Bancroft parking lot is reserved for artists only
- Many neighbors offer parking for a fee, but the TPS Agricultural school next to TBG will NOT have parking available for the public this year
- All visitors (other than handicapped parking) must use the Olymphia Drive entrance
We are counting on you!
Art lovers are a kind, respectful, caring bunch. We are counting on everyone involved to keep in mind that we’re still coming out of a pandemic. It feels great to experience this festival in much the same way as we always have. Thank you for working together to make a few accommodations this year so we can continue to experience all our favorite summer activities in 2021!
Presale Tickets Required for Admission
CFA 2021 Tickets Now Available
Join us at the Toledo Botanical Garden June 25-27!